Experienced agent Julio Sevilla brings a wealth of experience to his real estate customers. He has lived internationally, including in the cities of Valencia and Caracas in Venezuela, Quito in Ecuador, as well as in Georgia and New York, and now Florida. Julio has had the unique and wonderful experience of interacting with other cultures and personalities, and understands people’s needs and their differing points of view. From first-hand experience, he is also very familiar with relocating locally, nationally, and internationally.
Julio holds a bachelor’s degree in Logistics and has worked in different positions in Logistics and Operations, mainly in the automotive industry. After many years in the corporate world, he decided to branch out and experiment in the exciting field of Real Estate, which he has always identified with and where he can apply all of his knowledge and experience.
Julio is very passionate about real estate and strives to make customers happy by helping them with home and investment purchases, relocations, and the marketing and sale of homes and properties. He speaks fluent English and Spanish.
- Excellence in Professionalism, Gold Key Certified, Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- New Home Sales Specialist
- REO Specialist
- Pricing Strategy Advisor, PSA
- Certified in Energy Efficient & Sustainable Homes (NAR Green Designee)
- Seller Representative Specialist, SRS
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Service Expert
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Sales Specialist
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Marketing Specialist